Kids Do's and Dont's
Kids, you can help make soccer safe and fun for everyone! Just remember these important safety rules:
- Tell an adult – If you see a soccer goal that is not anchored or stored properly, tell your coach, parents or another adult.
- Remind your friends – It’s NEVER safe to play with, hang from, or move soccer goals. If they won’t get down, tell an adult.
- Practice with a Buddy – Always have someone with you, even if you you’re just kicking the ball into the net.
- NEVER take the field during practice or a game if the goal is NOT anchored. If you’re not sure, ask the coach, referee or a parent.
- NEVER hang from or play on a soccer goal.
- NEVER move a soccer goal, not even if the coach or a parent asks you to.
- NEVER practice or play alone.